popular inspiring quotes

He stands erect by bending over the fallen. He rises by lifting others.    -Ingersoll, Robert Green

With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall. 

I must work the work of him that sent me while it is day; for the night

Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous.       -Ehrenreich, Barbara

I'll not listen to reason. Reason always means what someone else has got to say.    -Gaskell, Elizabeth 

Ignore what a man desires and you ignore the very source of his power               -Lippmann, Walter 

The individual, man as a man, man as a brain, if you like, interests me more than what he makes, because I've noticed that most artists only repeat themselves.        -Duchamp, Marcel 

Worry is interest paid on trouble before it falls due.  Inge, Dean William R.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis