Good morning sms wishes to friends




Today's weather Report:
U`ll have Rain of Blessings
Wind of Joy,Fog of Peace
Dews of Love,Snow of Happiness
& blossom of GOD`S GRACE.GM

A Warm Good Morning.
Larger Than D Sea!
Wider Than What Eyes Can See!
Soft Like Silk Should Be!
and
Sweeter Than
Honey of The Bee.


Don`t make ur feelings like the garden,Everybody walk on it.But let it be like the sky.Everybody wishes 2 touch it.....!Good Morning.


Let me KISS ur LIPS,Let me FEEL ur TEETH,let me TASTE ur TONGUE,this is your friend COLGATE! reminding u 2 brush.GOOD MORNING.


met PEACE,LOVE,WEALTH & HEALTH last nite & they needed a permanent place 2 stay,I gave them ur address.Hope they arrived safely.GUD 


Wishing u
G Morning
O Afternoon
O Evening
D Night
hey,4 in 1 SMS pack -
I save the money!!!!


Make UR life a house UR heart can live in.with a door that is open 2 receive friends.and a garden full of memories,of many good things.gm


You can`t recover 5 things in life,
`Stone after thrown,
words after spoken,
occasion after missed,
time after gone
and
trust after lost.GM


The Main Difference
Between Attitude N Ego Is That:
Attitude Makes You
Different From others,
While Ego Makes You Separated From others.GM


`Never Conclude a Person By His Present Status
Because Time Has The Great Power
To Change A Useless Coal Into a Valuable Diamond`.
GM.

Love to hear what you think!

9 comments:

samuel smith said...

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

goutam chakraborty said...

Thank you so much..

goutam chakraborty said...

Suvo sokal !! Kemon aso sobai ?

goutam chakraborty said...

Welcome

Birthday wishes said...

1 tree can start a big forest.., 1 smile can start a long friendship.., 1 touch can show love & care for you.., and 1 person like U can make life worth living… Happy Birthday my love…
If I get a penny whenever I thought about you, I going to miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you my love..
Boss I really appreciate your helpful and motivating leadership. You’re an excellent leader with a good heart. Wish you a Happy Birthday and have a good one…

heartstone1776 said...

Nice

heartstone1776 said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

"Never walk in front of someone you know, but besides that person you call friend"

Anonymous said...

wow nice quotes!

ShareThis