Birthday wishes to colleagues - sms


Have you ever felt how to wish a colleague birthday wishes. here are some of my collection that are preformatted to SMS.  Hope  you love them.


  • We're so lucky to have such a wonderful colleague on our team
  • Wishing you a happy birthday and a light workload on your special day.
  • Wishing you a big bonus and a big raise this year.
  • You are really a delight to work with.Keep working hard, but not too hard. Happy Birthday.
  • Working with you just makes the day fly by. Happy Birthday.
  • I’m so grateful for working with such a wonderful colleague. Happy Birthday and may you have a productive and successful year!
  • What I really enjoy the most at work is working with such a pleasant and kind person as you are. Happy Birthday!
  • Hope you have a stress-free day full of fun and happiness. Happy Birthday!
  • The best thing working with you is that time not only flies by so rapidly, but so creatively too. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday to a person I am really proud to call a partner!

  Wishing you the most productive and successful year ever. Happy Birthday!

I wish the best Happy Birthday to my fantastic colleague!

Your presence at work makes the environment more comfortable and pleasant. Thank
you so much and may every step of yours be even greater than the others.
 Happy Birthday to a wonderful colleague and a great friend!


A very Happy Birthday to a fabulous woman (man) and a great friend and colleague! I hope all your birthday wishes come true, today and every day.

 We are so happy that you're a part of our team! Here's wishing the best of blessings and good luck on your Happy Birthday!

This job has tons of benefits and being on a team with you is one of the best ones! Have a great Birthday and a great year ahead.

You're so fabulous co-worker, that they could pay me peanuts and I would still want to work with you! Have a superb day and a fantastic year ahead of you.

Today is a perfect day to tell you that I really enjoy sharing my work days with you. Your presence alone seems to make the environment more comfortable and nice. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

Nice people like you are great to work with. Happy Birthday! Let's celebrate the beginning of another wonderful year in your life!


I would take the privilege to tell you that you are a perfect coworker and a friend. Hope your birthday is as wonderful as you are!

I would dedicate these wishes to my dearest co worker BHANU. 
Have a wonderful and gerogous birthday.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis