Happy new year wishes to girl friend


 I am so tired of having you as my girlfriend.
Starting this year, can you be my wife instead?
Happy New Year!

I am so happy to celebrate this day with you.
It reminds me of how long we’ve been together
And how much we struggled to hold on to the love that binds us together.
Happy New Year!

My heart belongs to you my dear.
This New Year I promise to be the better person that is worthy of your love.

Today, I promise to love you more.
I will shower you with so much passion and care.
Happy New Year!

I love to celebrate this day with you.
I hope to spend more time with you so that I can let you feel loved.

This year, my new year’s resolutions are:
To love you better,
To care for you more,
To make our relationship longer.
I Love you!

It feels good to celebrate this wonderful holiday with the most wonderful girlfriend in the world. Happy New Year!

My New Year this year is better than last year.
Why? Coz now I have you as my girlfriend.
You just made my life happier.
Happy New Year, sweetie!
Happy New Year, baby!
May you and you family have a wonderful holiday!
I love you!

God has been so good to me this year.
For He gave me the best girl in the world.
Happy New Year!

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis