New year sms greetings of 2013

Collection On Hindi New Year Greetings Sms, New Year English Greetings Messages, New Year Greetings 2013, New Year Hindi Sms Messages Wishes

  • When u r lonely,
    I wish u Love!
    When u r down,
    I wish u Joy!
    When u r troubled,
    I wish u Peace!
    When things seem empty,
    I wish u Hope!
    And I wish U Too….
    Have A Happy New Year!
  • As 2012 leaves,
    My Pray To God Only For You..
    may it take away with
    it all ur sorrows & all worries.
    And As 2013 arrives,
    may it bring with
    yu unadulterated..
    happiness & prosperity.
    Aameen..
  • HIIIIIIIIIIII
    Hellowwwwwwww
    Hayeeeeeeeeee
    Mothing||||||
    I’m just wishing
    you & ur Family
    Have a…….
    BLESSED PEACEFUL
    HEALTHY<><>
    WEALTH<><>
    HAPPY<><>
    FUNNY<><>
    COLORFUL<><>
    SHINING<><>
    YEAR<><>
    Happy New Year
  • Good Resolutions Are Simply Checks
    That Men Draw On A Bank
    Where They Have No Account.
    Have A Happy New Year My Dear.
  • One resolution I have made,
    and try always to keep, is this:
    To rise above the little things.
    u also should that…
    happy christmis & new year
  • New Year is the time to
    unfold new horizons & realize new dreams,
    to rediscover the strength & faith within u,
    to rejoice in simple Pleasures & gear up 4 a
    new challenges.
    Wishin u a truly fulfilling
    2013
  • Happy New Year 2u..
    Hope dis coming
    new year is better
    than this PASSSING year,
    specially my luv life,”

Incoming search terms:

  • New year 2013 Sms
  • new year messages in english for 2013
  • happy new year 2013 hindi sms
  • wishes for new year 2013
  • sms new year 2013 hindi
  • new years greetings2013
  • happy new year 2013 sms KANNADA
  • hindi new year 2013 sms

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis