Best quotes for the week

Quote for the day:

"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."
--Beverly Sills

"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers."
--Rudyard Kipling



"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."
--Anatole France
"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
--Theodore Roosevelt


"Float like a butterfly sting like a bee - his hands can't hit what his eyes can't see." We remember one of Muhammad Ali's best ever quips on the week of his 70th birthday. 

"I am a moderately practising Muslim. I don't eat pork, but I'll drink alcohol at times - and I love chasing girls!" Hatem ben Arfa takes a pick and mix attitude to his faith.

"Federer is too perfect - Swiss, kind - to want to cause problems. But I don't know why he isn't supporting the players."

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis