My Family interesting quotes

Families are forever
God could not be every where and therefore he made mothers.
One of the greatest things a father can do for his children is to love their mother
Quotes with describing family
  1. My 'uncle' (he's not really, just kind of like one) always told my 'cousins' (and eventually me) "Want in one hand, sh*t in the other, see which one fills up the fastest.
  2. My dad always says "I work with them" to me when things like savages or aliens appear on a tv show, just as a joke I guess. It's more a family joke.
  3. MY mom use to tell my dad "Always treat me like a Thoroughbred and I'll never become an old nag"
  4. "Always do your third best. Your best will never be reached in this life and second best will take too damn long!"

Love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

ShareThis