Quote of the day


Joke of the day
Girl:  Will you still love me after marriage?
Teeloo:  That depends on your husband…surely I will if he allows me.

What does PIA stand for (hint: it's not Pakistani International Airlines)?
Please Inform Allah. 
What does AI stand for (hint: it's not Air India)?
Already Informed.

Customer to waiter:  Everyday you charge me for a cup of coffee.  It would be wonderful if you could serve me a coffee free of cost today.
Waiter:  Sure.  Everyday you drink coffee from a filled cup.  Wouldn't it be great if today you can drink from an empty cup?
Quote of the day
Have a mind that is open to everything, and attached to nothing.Tilopa, null

Regardless whether those whom I meet

respond towards me with anger or faith,
may the mere fact of our meeting
contribute to the fulfillment of their wishes.Shantideva, 8th-century Indian Buddhist scholar and author of the Bodhicaryavatara

My body, every possession

and all goodness, past, present and future
without remorse I dedicate
to the well-being of the world.Shantideva, 8th-century Indian Buddhist scholar and author of the Bodhicaryavatara


Gyaan of the day

It takes 492 seconds for sunlight to reach the earth from the sun.

If you keep a Goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually become much paler and possibly even white.

New Zealand is the only country that contains every type of climate.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis