Funny Marriage Quotes

123

 

  1. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.  - David Bissonette
  2. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other, but still they stay together.  - Sacha guitry
  3. A man interested an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: ‘wife wanted’. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: ‘you can have mine.’   - Anonymous
  4. A Good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.  -Rodney Dangerfield
  5. By all means marry. if you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.  -Socrates
  6. ‘some people ask the secret of our long marriage. we take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. she goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.’  - Anonymous
  7. I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me. – Sigmund Freud
  8. ‘There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage.’  -Sam Kinison
  9. Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
    •   whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
    • whenever you’re right, shut up.     -Patrick Murra
  10. First Guy (proudly): ‘My wife’s an angel!’  Second Guy : ‘you’re lucky,mine’s still alive.’ – Anonymous
  11. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. then we met.  -Henny Youngman
  12. You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.  -Anonymous
  13. The most effective way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once…   -Nash
Quote of the Day:
Oops!An error occurred!
--Web service Author

Love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really wonderful collection you have
v6 funny quotes

66quotes said...

thanks manoj.

ShareThis