Best quotes of Abraham lincoln


Abraham Lincoln  was the 16th President of united states of America. serving from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. 
The great legend was born on February 12, 1809, Hodgenville.  
These were some great quotes of Lincoln.


America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter
and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master.
 This expresses my idea of democracy.

a-woman-is-the-only-thing-i-am-afraid-of that i know will not hurt me
a-friend-is-one-who-has-the-same-enemies

Avoid popularity if you would like to have peace.

In the end it is not the years that count in your life.It's the life it counts.

Knavery and flattery are blood relations

Most folks are as happy as they make their mind up to be.

Love to hear what you think!

1 comment:

Karthika Qpt said...

That is a GREAT saying. I love inspirational postings like that. Always makes me stop and think.I like this Abraham Lincoln Quotes ...

ShareThis