sms wedding wishes greetings



Wish your dearest ones weddings through these sms wishes,

To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your anniversary be Happy and Grand.Happy Anniversary

Best wishes to U both on your anniversary,May the love that u share Last your lifetime through, As u make a wonderful pair.

Happy Anniversary and May your marriage be Blessed with love, joy And companionship For all the years of your lives!

To make a loving pair. There''s a joy just being around you, A feeling I we love to share. So best anniversary wishes to you

I don`t know what I`d do Your loving and thoughtful, Just to mention two, I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you.Happy Anniversary

Nothing in this world Could ever be As wonderful as the love You''ve given me Your love makes my days so very bright

Is still as strong today as it was then Bringing you much joy love and happiness To celebrate again.Happy Anniversary
New things to enjoy about each other. Another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever. Happy Anniversary.


I`ll always remember the day I married u Without u my love, my beauty, I don't know what I`d do ur loving and thoughtful Happy Anniversary

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis