Have a great day quotes for sms


    The sun is up & shining bright.
      Wow, I wish I was still in bed today,
        With my eyes are still closed tight!
          Have a Gr8 day!!
          -------------------

          Face the challenges confidently thinkingthat"If I can`tm whocan!"and afterwinning be humbleenough to say"if i can,whocan`t"Have a greet day"
          ----------------------
          I wish you to have a nice day because your good day will also influence others to have a nice day!
          -----------------------
          Have a nice day you heard me wishing you to

          have a nice day so obviously you will have a

          nice day
          ----------------------
          I wish you to have a perfect day ahead  like

          that of a fresh flower bloomed on your garden!
          have a greet day
          ---------------------
          The sun shines brightly on the sky and your day

          is going to shine with my wish to start. Have a

          great day!
          -------------------
          The sun rises in the east carrying my wish to

          you to have a nice day! Have a nice day!
          ---------------
          Many obstacles may come on our way,no matter

          whatever it is just go along and face it."HAVE

          A NICE DAY".
          ---------------
          I may not wish you to have good wealth or great

          fortune, I just wish you to have a nice day!
          -----------------
          Have the hope in God and start your day with a

          positive thinking! The rest will happen

          automatically for you! Have a nice day!

          Love to hear what you think!

          No comments:

          ShareThis