Wishes for Meeting Friends After Longtime

  
It's crazy when you miss someone after just seeing them!! I need a love intervention. All my friends go ahead and start planning it now!

I've always wanted to meet some of my friends on Facebook that I've never met in real life but after seeing some of their statuses I change my mind.

True friends stab you in the front.

If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.


Friends are God's way of apologizing to us for our families.



The hardest part about being friends, is loving you so much

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one

You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you can't forget. Those are your 'friends.'


When you're a little kid, you don't see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis